Welcome! If you’re looking for a caring and dedicated Realtor, I’d love to tell you about my Real Estate Services. I’ve lived in Atlanta since 1979 and I truly enjoy what I do for my clients—providing the top-notch service that comes from in-depth knowledge, experience, and commitment to excellent outcomes.
You Are What Matters Most
My individualized service has earned me many hundreds of repeat clients throughout my career! In a world of giant organizations and transactional business models, I prefer taking a relationship approach. I personalize the buying and selling process by getting to know people extremely well. It ensures that the homes they purchase meet all of their lifestyle needs.
I personally handle every aspect of the real estate transactions entrusted to me.
I’ve worked with people at every stage of their lives, from “starter” residences to roomier move-ups and second homes, to down-sizing. And because I focus on building long-term relationships with my clients, they often trust me with the purchase and sale of homes for their parents and adult children—many of whom I first met as toddlers! Read some of my clients’ testimonials.
Over the years I’ve earned many certifications and distinctions including:
- Business degree from Emory University
- Licensed Realtor
- Active Triple Phoenix Award winner for over 30 years of sales excellence
- Inside Gwinnett Magazine “Favorite Realtor”
- Five Star Agent by Atlanta Agent Magazine
- Accredited Buyers Representative
I specialize in these areas:
- Peachtree Corners
- North Fulton County
- Forsyth County
- North Atlanta
- Sandy Springs
- Western Gwinnett County
- East Cobb, Vinings and Smyrna
My Comprehensive Service Program
I’m here for you from our initial meeting until the successful conclusion of transactions–and beyond!
My services for Sellers include:
- Market analysis for accurate pricing
- Advice on prepping homes for sale
- A staging consultation with an expert interior designer/professional stager
- Complimentary use of 100’s of staging pictures and accessories to make your home look its best
- Recommendations for lending professionals and virtually any home service clients may need
My services for Buyers include:
- In-depth discussion during which I ask lots of questions and listen carefully to your answers so we can jointly determine your needs and home life priorities
- Educate you about the buying process and about current market trends and conditions to help you evaluate each property
- Provide information on recently sold homes to help with the offer process
- Help you evaluate the Pros and Cons of each property against your buying criteria
- With you from the first showing through inspections, loan approval, and through closing
- Ongoing, post-closing assistance with home-related information including professional referrals and sales analysis for property tax appeals
Moving can be both exhilarating and exacting! For many of us our homes are perhaps our most significant asset. That’s because they represent not only a large part of our financial portfolios, they are also the places where the most important events of our lives take place. So I use my broad experience and continually educate myself to stay current with contracts, trends, and laws to make the process as smooth as possible.
My “rapid-response” system keeps you in-the-know. I return contacts as quickly as possible. I know that it’s hard to wait for information and updates about buying or selling a home. My goal is to ensure my clients buy homes that fit their needs now and in the future. I don’t want anyone to buy a home that will only suit their family for a short time.
I’ve lived in Peachtree Corners for more than 30 years with my husband, Bob, and our ever-expanding family. We’ve raised two adult daughters, are adoptive parents and foster parents too. We count our many satisfied clients as members of our extended family as well.
We’re avid animal lovers and as such, I’m an active Furkids volunteer. I’m also involved in Autism-related programs & research groups.
Make Yourself At Home
Please wander through my site and learn about some of the many communities I specialize in.
Visit my site often to see new listings!
And don’t hesitate to contact me any time I can help you with information or to buy or sell a home!
Rhonda Levan brings a business degree from Emory University and over 30 years of real estate expertise to each home purchase or sale. She serves her clients with the simple philosophy of “I strive to deliver the absolute best real estate experience.” Rhonda truly enjoys getting to know each family on a personal basis. This close relationship helps her fully understand and focus on the specific goals of every buyer and seller.
Rhonda has earned the Triple Phoenix award for 30 years of sales excellence. She has also been recognized for five years in a row as Inside Gwinnett magazine’s “Favorite Realtor”.
With over 600 home sales, she finds the greatest compliment to be when past clients recommend her to a family member, friend or neighbor.
If you like this, share it